The Pivot Shuttle SL
Pivot Cycles all new Shuttle SL is an electric mountain bike powered by a Fazua Ride 60 drive unit it delivers 60 newton meters of torque and 450 watts of peak power. The Shuttle SL eBike weighs 36.25lbs and is Pivot Cycles arrival in the lightweight e-MTB.
- Flipping the script that most e-bike builders are following, we decided to focus on what matters - the dynamic of trail riding - and placed an emphasis on light weight, refined suspension, crisp handling, and game-changing performance.
Fazua Ride 60 Drive Unit
- Torque: 60 nm
- Maximum Power: 450 Watts
- Battery Capacity: 430 Wh
- Motor Weight: 4.3 lb / 1.96 kg
- Battery Weight: 4.85 lb / 2.2 kg
Pivot's Power System
- Magnetic Charging Port & Cover
- 3.5 hours to recharge the battery from being completely dead
- The Shuttle SL is designed to accept Fazua’s range extender battery
- Visual, Easily readable current power availability
The Speed of Silence
- A 60Nm FAZUA motor, combined with a 430Wh battery, that is nestled in the downtube provides added punch to your ride, giving you the power to smash climbs and the pop for bigger moves, letting you ride farther, better, and faster. The motor and battery are situated low and close to the center of gravity - a key aspect of the Shuttle SL's dynamic handling.
Pivot's Cable Port System
- Sleek Full Carbon Hollow Core Frame
- Full-size water bottle fits inside the front triangle
- Progressive Trail Geometry