Your Search: "urban arrowglobalbikesinfo"
- Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance - Size: 20 x 1 3/4 - ISO 419
- Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance - Size: 26 x 1 3/4 - ISO 571
- Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance - Size: 24 x 1 3/4 - ISO 521
TRAVEL FAST IN URBAN ENVIRONMENTS WITH THIS STATE-OF-THE-ART MOBILITY E-BIKE. IT FEATURES A COMPACT YET POWERFUL MOTOR THAT GIVES YOU SMOOTH PEDALING SUPPORT, SO YOU CAN CRUISE UP HILLS AND RIDE LONGER DISTANCES. KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS Urban mobility The SyncDrive Pro motor delivers smooth and powerful acceleration, and the durable aluminum frame is fully equipped with a rack, fenders and kickstand. Integrated battery The new EnergyPak Smart Compact 500 battery delivers long-range power and is smoothly integrated into the frame for sleek design. Extra range Option to carry an EnergyPak Plus range extender, which provides 250Wh of additional power.
$28.90 - $39.99
Pasela is Panaracer's standard all around touring or urban commuting tire. Its comprehensive size range ensures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Steel (Wire) bead
- Puncture protection for inner tubes - Suitable for commuter, folding, urban, touring, MTB and e-bikes - Seal multiple punctures up to 4mm - Lasts the life of the inner tube - Non-hazardous, water soluble, and contains corrosion inhibitors
$6,999.00 - $6,999.99
An exclusive Edition, the Gocycle G4i+ with a lightweight carbon variant of Gocycle’s world-speed record PitstopWheels. The halo G4i+ offers the ultimate in urban e-bike performance and will be available in bespoke Red and Gloss black editions in limited numbers.
$71.39 - $83.99
Put the power down with Origin-8's Alloy Crankarm Set. Made of light and durable forged aluminum and for a single chainring and square-taper bottom bracket (both sold separately), these crankarms are great for your sweet urban rig or mountain bike.
Building up an urban fixie or townie bike? Then you just have to have the classic Bull Horn Bars from Sunlite. They're made from aluminum with a steel center sleeve, so they're light, stiff and durable.
PD-EH500 pedals FEATURE - One side SPD, the other side flat - Light action binding makes frequent stepping-in & out easier - Better grip on flat side for wet condition BENEFIT - Convenient road touring pedal - Optimized for urban riding - Multi-condition - Best match with CT or MT shoes
G3+ combines Gocycle's iconic stowable magnesium frame, fast-folding handlebar, and carbon wheels to create a truly compelling urban e-bike. All electronics and a powerful 375 Wh battery, providing a 50-mile range, are seamlessly routed inside the G3+'s magnesium frame. G3+ features Gocycle's industry-leading technology including a patented automotive-inspired Daytime Running Light, LED cockpit, and electronic predictive shifting.
The Gazelle Ultimate C380 HMB successfully combines a sporty urban bike and a comfortable touring bike. The beautifully shaped aluminum frame, with dynamic lines and integrated battery ensures stable road-holding. The Enviolo trekking internal gear hub adds the ease of stepless shifting to this. Together with the wide tires, front fork suspension and relaxed posture, it raises cycling comfort to an unprecedentedly high level.
Equip your urban commuter or road bike with a reliable set of tires. The R1 road tire is a great place for any cyclist to start. The 60TPI casing and Hard-Case Lite puncture protection keeps the weight down and durability up, while providing excellent traction. - Advanced tread gives super-low rolling resistance with excellent cornering grip - Unique Aero Wing bead eliminates gap between rim and tire for aero advantage
The Gazelle Ultimate C380 HMB skillfully combines a sporty urban bike and a comfortable touring bike into one versatile and delightful package. The beautifully shaped aluminum frame, with graceful lines and integrated battery, ensures stable handling. Spec'd with the Enviolo 380 trekking internal gear hub, the stepless shifting creates an effortless riding experience on any terrain or incline. Combined with the wide tires, a front suspension fork, and relaxed posture thanks to upright handlebars and frame design, this bike raises cycling comfort to an unprecedented new high.
$70.00 - $74.00
- An adventure tire designed for mixed conditions - Smooth-rolling center knobs and aggressive shoulder lugs - The combination of smooth-rolling center knobs and aggressive shoulder lugs provide great traction and durability for gravel roads, trails, cyclocross, urban assault and even pavement - The MSO will fit on your cyclocross or gravel bike, commuter, or touring rig - MSO is the airport code for Missoula, Montana, home of the Adventure Cycling Association and the inspiration for countless cycling journeys - Designed to bridge the gap between pavement and blazing your own trail
Page 1 of 1