Our No Flats Guarantee!
(Not For Performance Bikes)
- Bicycle tubes that are always flat!? Lets face it, bicycle inner tubes and Arizona's plant life do not get along. Add in the crazy amount of road debris and thorns we seem to have and stock/basic inner tubes don't stand a chance!
- Global Bike's Flat Proof Guarantee!! For $45 per wheel we'll set you up right and guarantee you'll never get a flat again and if you do we'll fix it for free for as long as you own your bike!
How Do You Do This?
- We install special flat resistant inner tubes and then reinforce them with super strong liners that protect the super tube!
How Well Does This Work?
- Chances are you will not ever get another flat, but if you do, we fix it for FREE, for as long as you own your bike!
- You will still need to air up your tires on a regular basis though, there's nothing we can do about that, sorry. But, if you are unable to for any reason...bring it in and we'll do it for you free of charge!
Does Your Guarantee Cover Every Type of Bike & All Type of Flats?
- Every type of puncture flat you can imagine is covered 100%!
- Performance road and mountain bikes are excluded, so as a rule of thumb, if your bike sold for over $600 our policy will not apply. This is perfect for your general neighborhood bikes, kids bikes, cruisers, and the like.
- Bicycles with presta valves do not qualify.
- Motorized bikes, electric or gas, do not qualify for our Flat Proof Guarantee.
- Additionally we reserve the right to make the call if your bike is a valid candidate for our Life-Time Guarantee
- Commercial or fleet bikes do not qualify
- Valve tears are not covered under this guarantee as valve tears are a sign of under inflation or worn out tires
How Long Does This Take To Get Done?
- In most cases if you are buying a bike from us we do it while you wait!!
- If you are bringing a bike in to be flat proofed please plan on dropping it off for a bit..Same day service in most cases!
What Do I Do if I Get a Flat After I've Had You Guys "Flat Proof" Me?
- Wheel your bike on in and we'll get it in the repair que ASAP to get you rolling again.
- The charge for repairing your flat on your No-Flat covered bike-ZERO!
- Your name and bike info are logged in the computer so no need to hold on to your receipt!