What are your bike shop hours?
10am - 7pm | Monday - Saturday
10am - 5pm | Sundays (Mesa is closed on Sunday's)
Where are you located?
We have locations in Gilbert, Chandler, Ahwatukee and Mesa....in Arizona!
What is your phone number?
(480) 899-3625 | Chandler North Bike Shop
(480) 782-8342 | Chandler South Bike Shop - New Location and Remodel!
(480) 706-0858 | Ahwatukee Bike Shop
How long does it take to get a bike fixed?
We do all repairs on a first come first serve basis. However, most repairs are completed within 1-3 business days.
How much will it cost to get my bike fixed?
When you bring in your bike for service, we always start with a free, no-obligation estimate of the work that will be needed. One of our bike technicians will discuss the existing problems with you and will carefully explain what work should be done, always respecting your choices and your budget.
Can I make an appointment to drop off my bike?
Yes, you can schedule your appointment online. However, because of high demand due to Covid-19 we are temporarily suspending any online appointment bookings. Sorry for the inconvenience, this service will be back before too long. Thanks for your understanding!
Do I need to set an appointment to drop off my bike?
No, please feel free to wheel your bike in the front door anytime for service...walk-ins are very welcomed!
What type of bikes do you work on?
We do it all! From bikes that have not seen the light of day in 30 years to the latest pro level rides. Please do not hesitate to wheel in anything you've got, we'll be able to help! (Gas powered bikes excluded, sorry.)
Do you work on E-Bikes?
Yes, we work on electric bike brands that we sell and can acquire parts for. Currently we have relationships with the following manufactures; Raleigh, Specialized, Gocycle, Bulls, Gazelle, Aventon, Haibike, Super73, and iZip, Stromer, and Serfas.
I bought the Service for Life Plan when I bought my bike, what's included with "SFL"?
Here's what our Unlimited service for life policy includes:
- Brake inspection and adjustments
- Derailleur inspection and adjustments
- Headset and bottom bracket inspection and adjustments
- Wheel hub adjustments
- Spot True Wheels
- Tire inspection and inflation
- Chain inspection and lube
- Test Ride
Non-mechanical benefits/expanded offerings for E-bike buyers:
- Free updates and diagnostics during the duration of 2 Years
- Outside the manufacturer's warranty we discount diagnostic and update labor by 50% with the purchase of our SFL plan.