Benno performed a simple test at home and placed his car keys next to his bike lock. Anytime he left his house he had to choose between the two and if he picked up the car keys he had to justify why he was choosing to drive rather than ride his bike. This is how he discovered a list of objections that lead people to choose driving over cycling. The Boost is the bike Benno designed to overcome common objections to using our bikes more often.
Take a ride on this Bosch equipped electric bike and you’ll understand why “too hilly”, “too far”, “I don’t want to get sweaty” and “I can’t carry enough” are no longer good reasons to leave your bike at home. The Boost will have you looking for excuses to go on additional errands.
This compact and extremely sturdy e-utility bike makes transportation fun and easy. It’s designed to carry heavy loads and has an interchangeable rack system that you can pick and choose from to fit your needs. The strong frame and big tires are the perfect pairing for the powerful Bosch motor.
People describe the feeling of riding with Bosch’s leading e-bike mid-drive system like suddenly having super-powers. Benno likes to call it the Boost.
- Supernova V6s Light System (not shown)
The Global Bikes advantage: All bikes purchased from Global Bikes include our famous free service for life policy! Additionally, 6-12 month interest free financing is available (oac) as well as our 90-day no credit check payment option. We are happy to price match the competition if needed and welcome all trade-ins!
We would like to invite you to join us at one of our many free classes, clinics, or rides. From repair clinics to century rides Global Bikes has it going on! Check out our event calendar listed under the 'About Us" tab for more info. Thank you for allowing Global Bikes to be your number one source for all of your cycling needs, we really do appreciate it! "America's Best Bike Shop" rated by the NBDA four years running!
- Bosch Performance Line 250 watt 63Nm drive system
- Bosch Purion on-board computer (5 riding modes)
- Bosch PowerPack 400 watt hour lithium-ion battery
- Range 25-75 miles (40-120km) dep. on mode/terrain
- Bosch 4 amp compact charger (3.5h/full charge)
- Maximum assisted speed: 20mph (Europe 25km/h)
- Shimano Deore 10-speed and hydraulic disk brakes
- 6061 aluminum alloy frame with front tray mounts
- Oversized CRMO fork with integrated headset
- Custom 24?x 2.6? Benno Dual Sport Tires (60tpi)
- German Supernova E3 front and rear lights
- Multifunction rear rack (max. load 110lbs/50kg)
- Secure Yepp baby seat installation (single)
- Fits most aftermarket pannier bags and accessories
- Special Benno front trays and bags sold separately
- One frame size (fits riders from 5'2" to 6'2")
|Drive System||Bosch Performance Mid-Drive System|
|Frame||6061 Aluminum Alloy Frame|
|Rims/Wheels||Double Wall Aluminum Rims|
|Tires||24”x 2.6” Dual Sport Tires (60TPI)|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Deore LX 10-Speed|
|Shifters||Shimano Deore LX 10-Speed|
|Brakes||Shimano Deore Hydraulic Disk Brakes|
|Accessories & Extras||Utility Aluminum Rear Rack, Supernova V6s Light System (not shown)|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Matte Anthracite Gray / One Size Fits Most||A6B04001|
|Putty Gray / One Size Fits Most||A6B04002|
|Neon Yellow / One Size Fits Most||A6B04003|